A diverse workforce can be a competitive asset and strength.
Do you wish to better understand your diverse workforce?
Our D&I module provides you with insights to better understand your culture and to help guide your strategic plans and goals.
The Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Assessment measures how effectively your organization fosters diversity and inclusion to make certain that all types of people are included in a supportive work environment. Our tool provides deep insight into several common values and practices that support diversity in organizations (e.g., fair and equal access to opportunities).
While typical corporate D&I programs reference three primary categories (race, gender, and age), our tool provides the flexibility to define diversity in the manner most relevant to your organization.
Denison’s approach is also unique in that we provide you with benchmarked D&I and culture insights. This combination helps you understand exactly how your culture is impacting your ability to foster diversity and inclusion.
In addition to Denison’s trusted culture items, the Denison Diversity & Inclusion Assessment also measures the following validated and benchmarked items:
- People with different backgrounds are treated with respect.
- People with different backgrounds are made to feel included and like they belong.
- Even subtle forms of discrimination are not tolerated.
- Our recruiting and hiring practices enhance our diversity.
- People with different backgrounds have fair and equal access to personal and professional development.
- People with different backgrounds have fair and equal opportunities for promotion.
- There is good support for learning about diversity.
- We can be proud of our diversity.
- Leaders are committed to diversity and inclusion as top priorities.
- We do a good job of rewarding positive diversity efforts.
INTERESTED IN THIS SERVICE?