Denison Leadership Development 360
The Denison Leadership Development 360 measures a leader’s performance on a set of 12 leadership behaviors linked to high-performing business cultures. Based on the Denison Model, this 360-degree assessment benchmarks an individual’s leadership and management skills to those of leaders in other organizations.
Importantly, the Denison Leadership Development 360 allows leaders to compare their own ratings to those of coworkers and to identify gaps in perceived strengths, weaknesses, and capabilities.
This 96-item survey leverages feedback from a number of different perspectives, including boss/supervisors, peers, direct reports, and others. The survey is user-friendly and administered online through a system that allows leaders to personally manage their Leadership Development Survey process. The Denison Leadership Development Survey 360 is offered in multiple languages and takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
(DLDS 360) is available in over 20 languages!
Denison uses normative scoring to present survey results. We compare your survey data to our global database of over 14,000 leaders (from a wide variety of industries, job functions, management levels and tenures) and tabulate graphical profiles–represented in a Summary Report–that convey the results in percentile scores.
- Circumplex reports that compare your self-ratings to the ‘Combined Other’ group of boss, peers, direct reports and others
- Line item data showing individual scores on each of the questions, and a Line Item report summarizing the 10 highest and lowest scoring items according to the ‘Combined Other’ category
- A Gap report outlining strengths, weaknesses, and under- and over-estimated capabilities
- A Comments Report
Organizations have used the Denison Leadership Development 360 to help their leaders to:
- Identify specific areas of individual strength and weakness, and establish an action plan for leadership development
- Understand group-level leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how specific skills and practices impact their leadership performance
- Develop leadership skills necessary to adapt to a changing environment
- Understand their role in creating a high-performance culture