Organizational Culture Surveys
How aligned is your organizational culture?
Don’t guess – know
Don’t guess – know
Your culture affects your
You know your culture is in trouble. And you can see the consequences in your business performance. Many of your employees express frustration and a sense of powerlessness at work, and you’ve recently lost talented new hires to your competition. Those employees who have energy direct it toward initiatives that flounder due to lack of proper management support. No one seems to know where the company is headed, and they’re receiving mixed messages from the leadership. What can you do?
You need knowledge to inform your course of action.
Without a clear understanding of your culture’s current state, you could exacerbate the problem by directing more resources in the wrong direction. Denison’s organizational culture survey solves this problem by providing a map of your current cultural state. Click on the graphic for more detail.
Subscribe to Denison insights
Keep up to date with new TRANSFORM articles or research, by subscribing here.
Organizational Culture Survey
Learn more about the Denison Model and the key elements of culture that will help your organization improve business performance.
- Identify areas of cultural strength and weakness
- Troubleshoot points of internal friction
- Back up your culture initiative with hard data
- Measure your culture improvement over time
- Strengthen your business performance
- Create a culture that will attract and retain quality talent
- Utilize additional valid and benchmarked assessment modules to explore: employee engagement, employee commitment, innovation, trust, and safety and risk management
- Get real time feedback to advance needed change through the Denison + Waggl partnership.
How it Works
As your employees take the culture survey, we map their responses against the Denison Model. The cumulative data will show you areas of alignment and discord in the four key drivers of high performance—mission, adaptability, involvement and consistency. Then provide you with a baseline against which to measure future improvement.
For over 25 years, we have used our model to track improvement in organizational culture in leading businesses around the globe. We have witnessed firsthand the correlation between healthy organizational culture and high-performing businesses.
See how you measure up.