Organizational Culture Surveys
How aligned is your organizational culture?
Don’t guess – know
Don’t guess – know
Change Your Culture to Improve
Conducting an organizational culture survey based on the Denison Model provides a clear picture of what your organization needs to do to achieve higher performance.
While organizations more commonly recognize that culture has a direct impact on performance—improving quality, safety, retention, profitability, EBITA—it’s often unclear what changes need to be made to have the greatest impact.
Through our research, Denison Consulting has identified four key drivers of high performance—mission, adaptability, involvement and consistency—that indicate where to focus. We’ve developed the Denison Culture Model that measures these four drivers reflected in four primary colors. Simply put, the more color, the better the results.
Through the cumulative responses from the survey, you will gain insight on questions like:
- Does your team understand your mission and where you’re headed?
- Do they believe the firm can stay competitive and adapt to changes in the market?
- Are your people involved, and do they feel they have the training they need?
- Are your values clear and being lived out through consistent processes?
The survey gives you statistical feedback against a global benchmark. Based on insight from this data, you can then confidently take action to improve your performance.
Take a demo survey to understand more. Then be in touch with us. We can help you do the work of transformation in your firm. It’s an exciting process that generates real results…right to the bottom line.
Organizational Culture Survey
Learn more about the Denison Model and the key elements of culture that will help your organization improve business performance.
- Identify areas of cultural strength and weakness
- Troubleshoot points of internal friction
- Back up your culture initiative with hard data
- Measure your culture improvement over time
- Strengthen your business performance
- Create a culture that will attract and retain quality talent
- Utilize additional valid and benchmarked assessment modules to explore: employee engagement, employee commitment, innovation, trust, and safety and risk management
- Get real time feedback to advance needed change through the Denison + Waggl partnership.
How it Works
As your employees take the culture survey, we map their responses against the Denison Model. The cumulative data will show you areas of alignment and discord in the four key drivers of high performance—mission, adaptability, involvement and consistency. Then provide you with a baseline against which to measure future improvement.
For over 25 years, we have used our model to track improvement in organizational culture in leading businesses around the globe. We have witnessed firsthand the correlation between healthy organizational culture and high-performing businesses.
See how you measure up.