Our mission is to optimize organizational performance by improving culture and leadership. We impact the professional lives of tens of thousands of people globally each year.
- Client Success- We leverage the capabilities of our entire organization in order to drive actionable insights that serve the needs of our clients
- Generosity-We support and care for each other and give generously to our communities
- Honesty & Transparency-We trust and respect each other and communicate in and open and honest way
- Learning & Improvement-We are willing to take risks and try new ideas because we are committed to learning from our successes and failures
We are a team. Every member of our team is important. We bring our whole selves to work. We are proud of what we do. We celebrate wins, big and small. In the office, we sit where we feel most comfortable. We have a strong curiosity and desire to learn. If we don’t have an answer or a solution, we find one. We work hard but we have fun doing it.
Denison Internship Program
We welcome a select group of undergraduate and graduate students each semester based on business needs. Interns receive competitive pay, flexible hours around their class schedules, and the opportunity to truly make an impact on the business. Ideal candidates for the program are self-motivated, talented, collaborative, and excited to make a difference for our clients.
Even though we’re located above a coffee shop, interns don’t fetch coffee here. Interns work alongside full-time staff and leadership team, attend our weekly townhall meetings, and help serve our clients from our Ann Arbor, MI office.
Looking for an internship? Check your school’s handshake page for postings.
- Client Management (Project Management)
- Research & Development (Analytics)
- Business Development (Sales & Marketing)
- Information Technology (IT)
Hear from Our Former Interns
“Although I started my journey with Denison while obtaining my B.B.A. from Eastern Michigan University, my internship with the Client Management team quickly developed my overall confidence, skills and abilities and I joined as a full-time member of the team post-grad. My experience with Denison has fostered invaluable skills relating to culture, language, team building, data analytics, and client communications that I will carry with me throughout my career. I look forward to continue bringing value to other organizations through the use of the Denison Model, as I have personally seen and been a part of the change we strive to implement.”
-Jordan Newton, Client Manager and Former Intern
“Interning at Denison has been nothing short of a transformative experience. As a B.B.A. student at the University of Michigan, I’ve been able to apply the lessons and skills I’ve learned in the classroom into practice. I’ve grown tremendously in my analytical, leadership, and communication skills since coming to Denison. I’ve had the opportunity to present at our company-wide townhall meetings and have my voice and ideas heard. I’ve been mentored, encouraged, and given a high level of responsibility here and I’ve grown as a result.”
-Margaret Michel, Current Intern
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Projects with international clients
- Your face on a cake for your birthday
- Quarterly workshops with opportunities for networking
Design Your Dream Job
If there are not any openings at this time that excite you, please feel free to fill out our Design Your Dream Job form.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we offer reasonable accommodation to our employees. For more information, please contact us at (734) 302-4002 or Careers@DenisonCulture.com.
Design Your Dream Job
What is your dream job? At Denison, we’re a small company but we like to dream big. Tell us your dream job and maybe (no guarantees) we’ll have an opportunity for you!